About This Vacancy
We are currently looking for a new warehouse assistant to help in our busy warehouse helping manage and run our busy stock control system and fulfilling our requirements to both our installers and our customers.
Whilst previous experience in a similar role is desirable, training will be given to the right candidate.
Key requirements for the position of warehouse assistant
In order to be successful as a warehouse assistant with Aquarius Home Improvements, you must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be able to follow correct procedures at all times
- Be proactive in your approach
- Be able to see areas for improvement in all areas of the warehouse
- Be able to work with all members of staff from apprentices to the directors
What will our warehouse assistant be doing?
As a warehouse assistant with us, you will be undertaking a wide array of duties including the following:
- Taking deliveries on a daily basis (heavy lifting will be required)
- Baying up deliveries in to various areas of the warehouse
- Completing stock control / rotation and management
- Ensuring the warehouse runs smoothly at all times
- Ensuring the warehouse and other areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Managing correct and safe loading of company vehicles with stock and materials
- Plus much more
What can we offer our warehouse assistant?
As a warehouse assistant for Aquarius Home Improvements, you can expect to receive the following:
- Weekly salary meeting the National Minimum Wage
- 4 Weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to alter your day to meet the requirements of the position
- The ability to alter and maintain the warehouse as you see fit
- Company pension scheme (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Flexible working conditions
The position of warehouse assistant is as flexible as you are. We are only interested in candidates that can adapt to the constant needs of the business and are willing to put in the hard work required for a rewarding position. There is large scope for progression within an expanding company for the right candidate.
How to apply for the position of warehouse assistant
If you’re interested in applying for the position of warehouse assistant and working with Aquarius Home Improvements, simply fill out the contact form on the right, including your CV and if we think your what were looking for we’ll be in touch.
Meets National Minimum Wage
Excellent Time Keeping Skills, Forward Thinking, Proactive, Excellent Problem Solving Skills, Ability to Stick To Company Procedures