About This Vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for new experienced fitted kitchen installers to join our expanding installation teams. As a fitted kitchen installer for Aquarius Home Improvements you will be responsible for the complete installation of fitted kitchens from start to finish.
Aquarius Home Improvements have been supplying and installing fitted bathrooms and kitchens for in excess of 10 years and we have grown from the small family run firm with just the directors, to a company employing nearly 20 members of staff and undertaking over 30 installations every month with a current lead time of 14 weeks for installations.
In order to be successful for this position, you must have previous experience and expertise as a fitted kitchen installer and able to complete the full installation of a fitted kitchen to a high standard.
Key Requirements for the position of fitted kitchen installer
Key requirements for the position are as follows:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of fitting kitchens in a similar role.
- Have a full driving licence (maximum 6 points) and be able to drive in the UK.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and complete installations within our tight timescales.
- Be able to follow instructions, and follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be able to cope with changing demands of our customers, often at short notice.
- Have the ability to work as part of a close-knit team, and be able to work with all members of staff.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities of the Position of fitted kitchen installer
As a fitted kitchen installer for Aquarius Home Improvements, you should have the following skills:
- Plumbing – Basic plumbing skills for installation of the following:
- Kitchen sinks
- Washing machines, dishwashers and other kitchen appliances
- Knowledge of and an ability to alter central heating pipework for installation of radiators and towel warmers
- Joinery – It goes without saying your joinery skills will be top notch and you can install a range of rigid built base and wall units, scribe worktops and other related joinery tasks
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tiling – Tiling of walls and floors using a variety of different formats of tile to a high standard.
- An ability to board walls and ceilings ready for plastering
- candidates who are able to plaster to a paintable finish are highly sought after
Benefits For a fitted kitchen installer
As a fitted kitchen installer for Aquarius Home Improvements, you can expect to receive the following:
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and skills
- Company bonus scheme
- 20 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular working hours of 7.45-5pm Monday to Friday
- Company vehicle during working hours
- Tool allowance and use of company tools
- The opportunity to work for a company that puts its customers and the quality of its installations before profit
How to apply for the position of fitted kitchen installer
If you’re interested in applying for the position of fitted kitchen installer and working with Aquarius Home Improvements, simply fill out the contact form on the right, including your CV and if we think your what were looking for we’ll be in touch.