Fitted Bathroom Installer
About This Vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for new experienced fitted bathroom installers to join our expanding installation teams. As a fitted bathroom installer for Aquarius Home Improvements you will be responsible for the complete installation of fitted bathrooms from start to finish.
Aquarius Home Improvements have been supplying and installing fitted bathrooms and kitchens for in excess of 10 years and we have grown from the small family run firm with just the directors, to a company employing nearly 20 members of staff and undertaking over 30 installations every month with a current lead time of 14 weeks for installations.
In order to be successful for this position, you must have previous experience and expertise as a fitted bathroom installer and able to complete the full installation of a fitted bathroom to a high standard.
Key Requirements For The Position Of Fitted Bathroom Installer
Key requirements for the position are as follows:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of fitting bathrooms in a similar role.
- Have a full driving licence (maximum 6 points) and be able to drive in the UK.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and complete installations within our tight timescales.
- Be able to follow instructions, and follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be able to cope with changing demands of our customers, often at short notice.
- Have the ability to work as part of a close-knit team, and be able to work with all members of staff.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities of the Position Of Fitted Bathroom Installer
As a fitted bathroom installer for Aquarius Home Improvements, you should have the following skills:
- Plumbing – It goes without saying that your plumbing skills will give you the ability to install the following:
- A wide variety of baths, basins and toilets,
- Various sizes of stone resin shower trays and shower cubicles
- Plumbing of an array of different types of radiators, towel warmers and underfloor heating
- Plumbing of baths, basins, toilets and shower cubicles and associated works
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tiling – Tiling of walls and floors using a variety of different formats of tile to a high standard is a key requirement.
- Knowledge of wet-wall panelling of walls and ceilings.
- An ability to board walls and ceilings ready for plastering
- candidates who are able to plaster to a paintable finish are highly sought after
- Joinery – An ability to install fitted bathroom furniture is a must. Most of our installations have some form of furniture and knowledge of this is required
- You will also be required to install new skirting boards, door architraves and an ability to install internal doors is desirable
Benefits For The Position Of Fitted Bathroom Installer
As a fitted bathroom installer for Aquarius Home Improvements, you can expect to receive the following:
- Annual starting salary of £25,000 per annum (reviewed after 3 months satisfactory performance)
- 20 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular working hours of 7.45-5pm Monday to Friday
- Company vehicle during working hours
- Tool allowance and use of company tools
- The opportunity to work for a company that puts its customers and the quality of its installations before profit
How to apply for the position of fitted bathroom installer
If you’re interested in applying for the position of fitted bathroom installer and working with Aquarius Home Improvements, simply fill out the contact form on the right, including your CV and if we think your what were looking for we’ll be in touch.
£25000 Per Annum
Plumbing Tiling Joinery Plastering General Building Skills Ability To Keep To Tight Timescale Problem Solving Skills