5 Reasons to Choose Aquarius Home Improvements
Making big home improvements is a big job, and the whole thing can be a nerve wracking experience. With that in mind you want to pick the best team for the job. Having a new kitchen or bathroom fitted is going to turn the house upside down for a few days, and knowing you have a professional team in to do the job is going to relieve the stress of the experience. If you choose Aquarius Home Improvements well always be there to ensure everything we can to make this an easier time.
Why Choose Aquarius?
Choosing the right team can turn what can be very a stressful experience into an exciting adventure, and that’s why we think you should choose us. If you’re in any doubt, then here are some reasons why.
- We’re a Family Run Business
- We make a lot of this, but it’s an important fact. We’re a family run business, not a big conglomerate or a multi-national company, and as such we give a personal experience. Call us and you’ll always speak to one of the team, no call centres, no messing, and you’ll deal with the same person right through the job, from planning to fitting.
- We’re Really Reasonably Priced
- While it’s difficult to put a price on value, we try and do both and that’s offer you great value, while offering quality workmanship and fittings along the way. You might think a new kitchen will be an expensive outlay, but we can offer you a fully fitted kitchen for under £4,000!
- We Take Pride In Our Review Rating
- What you think, and how you feel really matters to us, that’s why we give you the option of reviewing us when we’ve finished. You can view all our reviews on site, and from over 200% reviews, we get a 96% from our customers! When you’re happy, we’re happy.
- We Listen
- Because you’re working with a small individual team, we’re always going to be listening to your needs. There’s no hidden agenda, and you’re not working with a sales team on commission, we want to help you achieve the dream home you’re looking for, and be happy at the end too.
- We Clean Up!
- We already think we clean up in the kitchen and bathroom world, but we literally clean up after each job too. We won’t leave you with any cleaning to do, and we’ll remove all materials from the premises too.
More than anything, we want you to be happy with the service you receive, whether that’s a brand new fitted kitchen, a shiny new bathroom, or just some general improvements around the home. We’re based in Ilkeston Derbyshire and cover a great portion of the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, and Leicestershire area, so if you’re looking for a professional and friendly team for your home improvements, get in touch.